WORKING WITH ANIMAL
"We are many.....and will take a moment.....
..... our wisdom will appear to you before we do."
Shamanism, the world's oldest healing tradition, is found in all cultures on Earth.
Shamans work with their allies--the animal spirits.
Learn the wisdom of over three hundred of these spiritual teachers.
A Threatened Species
Hear Polar Bear speak
Polar Bear's Wisdom Includes:
- Ability to navigate along the Earth’s magnetic lines
- Expert swimmer through emotional waters
- Finding one way back from the brink
- Ability to find sustenance in barren landscapes
- Strength in the face of adversity
- Communication with Spirit
- Death and rebirth
- Creature of dreams, shamans, mystics and
- Defense and revenge
71 Threatened Frog Species
Hear Frog speak
Frog's Wisdom Includes:
- Reminder of common bonds with all life
- Singer of songs that celebrate the most ancient watery beginnings
- Understanding emotions
Mr. Bullfrog sez:
"Time is fun when you're having flies."
All Species Endangered
Hear Tiger speak
Tiger's Wisdom Includes:
- Strength and will-power in the face of adversity
- Acting in a timely manner
- Action without analysis
43 Threatened Lizard Species
Lizard's Wisdom Includes:
- Detachment from ego
- Power to regenerate that which is lost
- Facing fear
- Controlling dreams
- Moving in the otherworld
18 Threatened Mole Species
Mole's Wisdom Includes:
Back to Main List of Animals