WORKING WITH ANIMAL
"We are many.....and will take a moment.....
..... our wisdom will appear to you before we do."
Shamanism, the world's oldest healing tradition, is found in all cultures on Earth.
Shamans work with their allies--the animal spirits.
Learn the wisdom of over three hundred of these spiritual teachers.
Kiwi's Wisdom Includes:
- Connection to the ancient wisdom of the Maori
- Ability to scratch out truth
- Understanding earth changes
Woodchuck/Marmot/Ground Hog's Wisdom Includes:
Sense of family and community
Connection to seasonal changes
Understands the power of cycles
Ability to hibernate (sleep) during hard times
Protection from floods
Ability to go underground when trouble arises
Peccary/Javalina's Wisdom Includes:
Connection to the large cats
Understands the conversation of death between predator and prey
Ability to warn others of danger
Quick movement to avoid harm
Piranha's wisdom includes:
- Service to the river and the life within it
- Tearing apart enemies
- Understanding the power of groups
- Ability to totally consume (use) what is given to you
Back to Main List of Animals